|CO2 is the safest, most reliable alternative to using muriatic acid to balance the pH level of your chlorinated water. Maintaining the desired pH level of your water is critical to ensure swimmers' comfort and safety.
CO2 replaces acid and is regulated by your automatic control system. It provides several benefits to your operation.
IMPROVES OVERALL WATER QUALITY
The use of CO2 raises the total alkalinity of the water by combining with the water to form mild carbonic acid that creates a natural buffer against sudden drops in pH.
By consistently maintaining an optimum pH level, you will:
ELIMINATES DANGEROUS ACIDS & SAVES MONEY
By using CO2, you eliminate the dangers and costs associated with muriatic acid:
No more use of acid feed pumps
No more dangerous fumes in the mechanical room from the mixing of chlorine vapor and acid
Minimizes mechanical room corrosion
No costs incurred for acid feed pump maintenance or tubing replacement
|One stationary tank supplies continuous CO2 flow to meet your CO2 requirements.
STATIONARY, AUTOMATIC SYSTEM
- Replaces all of your high pressure cylinders and eliminates cylinder change-outs
- Provides uninterrupted CO2 flow that is regulated by your automatic control system
- Permanently installed and requires no handling or adjustment
- Self-contained - no electricity required
COMPLEMENTS YOUR AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEM
- Provides hands-free operation
- Factory pre-set components ensure correct operating pressure & flow rates
- Provides continuous CO2 flow with no run-outs
- Requires no employee monitoring or intervention
PROVIDES SAFER ENVIRONMENT
- No cylinder handling eliminates job related injuries
- Low operating pressure eliminates the need for safety chains
- Eliminates dangerous gas fumes
|DEPENDABLE AUTOMATIC DELIVERIES
TCS trained technicians will properly install, fill, maintain and service your system. Our delivery personnel will:
- Monitor your average CO2 use and refill your tank on a regular basis through the outside wall of the mechanical room
- Use a metered delivery system that provides you with a receipt for the amount of CO2 delivered
ADDED CONVENIENCE & SAVINGS
TCS Bulk CO2 Systems eliminate the hassles and costs associated with high pressure cylinders. Other benefits include:
- Reduced CO2 use and cost by up to 30% with no residual CO2 returned to the supplier and lower CO2 cost per pound
- CO2 can be delivered around the clock with no interruptions
- Reduced labor costs by eliminating cylinder change-outs and inventory control
BULK LIQUID CHLORINE DELIVERIES
Since 1934, our Wechsler Pool & Supply Division has been supplying and serving chlorine customers with all their pool chemicals. Bulk liquid chlorine (12.5% min. sodium hyopchlorite solution) deliveries and other water treatment chemicals are available at competitive rates throughout the Tri-State area. Whether it's bulk CO2 or chlorine, we're the one supplier to remember!