Tri-State Carbonation Service is a leading provider of beverage quality bulk CO2 services for the food service, hospitality, and brewing industries. We are a driving force in the transformation from high pressure cylinders to bulk CO2 systems along with on-site nitrogen generators promoting higher quality beverages.
Our customers include the household names in the foodservice and hospitality industry that you see and visit every day. We service local and regional restaurants, breweries, convenience store chains, movie theater operators, theme parks, sports venues and more.
Territory Sales Manager Specific responsibilities include:
• Identify, prospect, and sell new customers.
• Develop proposals for presentation to prospective customers.
• Maintain customer relationships through proactive communication.
• Successfully sell to new customers and achieve sales goals.
• Directly manage all aspects of your sales territory.
• Utilize Company’s sales automation tool to assist in managing sales territory.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with the corporate office staff as well as the field sales organization.
To perform successfully, you should demonstrate the following attributes:
• Energetic self-starter with the desire to succeed.
• Self-disciplined individual, who is able to manage a territory from a home-office base.
• Successful in prospecting new customers.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess an outgoing, friendly personality.
• Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Creative and skilled sales leader who has experience in business to business sales, preferably in the foodservice or hospitality industry.
• Results oriented sales leader with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, who possesses strong work ethic, and excellent selling, negotiation, communication and people skills.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Proficient computer skills. MS office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bachelors degree in business or related field.
Five years outside sales experience if educational requirements not met. Other Considerations:
Ability to travel locally and manage sales territory from a home-based office.
Emaile resume to email@example.com or complete the easy application below.